Would you like to get 1:1 sleep support from one of the UK's leading sleep experts?
If you want to know what is going wrong for you at night time and how to fix it, a sleep assessment call is for you.
Whether you are struggling to get to sleep or stay asleep, not getting quality sleep, feeling anxious about your sleep or experiencing disturbing dreams just as you fall asleep, these one off assessments can put you in control.
No more desperately googling sleep remedies or guessing what to do to fix your sleep.
During a sleep assessment I will ask you about your sleep troubles and help you to understand what is causing them, and then crucially make suggestions, signpost resources and help you to create a plan for how you can get your sleep back on track.
You may be a long term insomniac or you might have recently started to struggle with sleeping.
You might be feeling desperate or you might be feeling sceptical that anything is able to help you sleep.
Whatever the situation, if you want to
- understand your sleep problem
- talk to a sleep therapist about your experience at night time
- access advice and support that goes way beyond the usual sleep hygiene advice
- feel in control of your sleep problem
- have suggestions about what you could do to improve your sleep
then a sleep assessment is for you.
During a sleep assessment I can identify the type of sleep problem you have, what is causing the problem and what can be done about it.
I help you to make sense of what feels confusing, embarrassing or hopeless. If your sleep is not as you would like to it be, this is a safe place to get help.
This is an empowering session where my aim is for you to be able to take control and explore options for you to achieve great sleep.
It does not matter whether you have experienced sleep problems for 2 months or 20 years, a sleep assessment is your first step to solving the problem.Book Now
Who is this for?
This is for you if you:
- Struggle to get to sleep
- Wake during the night and struggle to get back to sleep
- Find your mind won’t switch off at night
- Feel anxious about your sleep
- Experience unpleasant dreams
- Want to talk to someone who understands insomnia and difficulties sleeping
What happens during a sleep assessment?
- We will explore your sleep problems as you see them and the effect they are having on you.
- I will ask questions to better understand you problem
- I will listen to your concerns and answer your questions
- I will explain to you what I think is causing your problems and suggest an action plan to get your sleep back on track so you can get the good quality, natural sleep you need.
What will I gain from a sleep assessment?
- An understanding about your sleeping problems
- Clarity and answers to your questions
- A plan for your next steps to fix the problem and get back to good sleep
- Follow up resources where appropriate
'It makes the world of difference to talk to someone who get's it. I feel calmer about my sleep already'
'Emma took me through the basics and then quickly honed in on my problems so from there is was easy to take the steps she suggested'
How it works
The cost of this one off sleep assessment call is £97
The location of the call is online so you do not need to worry about travel, parking or distance from me. You will be sent instructions on how to access the call (don’t worry, it is straightforward).
The length of the session is 50 minutes
Step 1 - Choose a day and time and pay for your sleep assessment.
Step 2 - Complete the brief pre-assessment form. When your appointment is confirmed you will be given a link to a brief form for you to complete ahead of our appointment time. This form collects some basic information about you and what you would most like to get from your sleep assessment session. This helps to make sure we can make best possible use of our time.
Step 3 - Follow the instructions to join the call. You will be sent an email with instructions about how to join the call. This is simple so nothing to worry about. You might like to make some notes or jot down any questions you have ahead of the call.
Step 4 - Attend your appointment at the arranged time using the link provided. Please try to be somewhere quiet where you can speak openly.
Step 5 - I will send you any resources or information we have agreed to be appropriate during our session.
This is not medical advice and I will not tell you to make any changes to any medication you might be taking.
I will suggest whichever route of help and support I think is most appropriate for you.
This is a stand alone session. This is not treatment and it is unlikely that I can solve all of your sleep problems on this call. You are under no obligation to work with me in any way after this session.